Aug 2, 2011

"MY SISTER" Mini Album

This is my new Mini for photos of my sister Irina. For the cover I used different papers from Webster's Pages collections and metal embellishments - key, heart and clover's leaf. For pages I used packing pasteboard, handmade and Prima flowers, different stickers, ribbons and laces. Also I used different perls and buttons. All pages contain mini pockets with interesting sayings about sisters. In every pockets there are tags with photos of my sister decorated with little bingo cards. All tags distressed by Tim Holtz's distress inks.

Cover of the Album


  
Pages of the Album









Hope you all find this album fun! Natasha.

 

1 comment:

  1. OMG! That is so cute! I am inspired because I am doing an album for my sister's b-day for the big trip we are taking next year when she turns 50. I figure if I make it now then next year we take the photos and finish the album! I think I will use cute quotes like you've done and I love the distressed pages. Thanks a lot for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete