Apr 26, 2011

LAYOUT

This is a layout which I've created using some elements from Webster's Pages collections. Pay attention to the background's cardstock. It's handmade paper. I used watercolors and distress inks for it. Here are 3 photos of my son when he was 1 year.


Here are some details on it.

In the left corner there are nylon butterfly with glitter and tag with the number I.


At the bottom of layout I used details from Webster's Pages collections and printed images of beautiful mice.

In the right corner there is the saying of Pablo Casals in a frame decorated with glitter and roses. And two nice mice with a bouquet of flowers.

For roses I used Prima flowers of hydrangea and acrylic paint for decoration. For leaves I used sparkling green lace. All butterflies are from Webster's Pages collections.        

Hope you all like this cute and fun layout! Natasha.

  

1 comment:

  1. Natasha, This page is beautiful and so is your son. Lovely paper too. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment about my grandsons. Have a most wonderful day. Valerie

    ReplyDelete